Macbook Pro keeps crashing..

Reaction score
I have a 2019 MBP i7 2.6GHz. We purchased it 2 weeks ago (used in flawless condition). It worked great for a week, then we loaded the Time Machine backup from our old 2014 MBP, and now it keeps crashing. It's done it over 60 times. I copied the log report hoping someone could help.

Reaction score
I have a 2019 MBP i7 2.6GHz. We purchased it 2 weeks ago (used in flawless condition). It worked great for a week, then we loaded the Time Machine backup from our old 2014 MBP, and now it keeps crashing. It's done it over 60 times. I copied the log report hoping someone could help.
What are you trying to do with the Time Machine backup, restore from it or continue backing up to it. The format of the Time Machine backup might not be compatible with the operating system of the new MBP. Can you get your hands on a blank, preferrably unformatted external drive that you can use for backup?

What version of macOS is running? Memory and storage?

Ask a Question