Mac 365 Office Word

Reaction score
I have Mac 365 Office. I am having problems with Word. Does anyone know how to Double Space words please/ I have watched many Youtube videos that say this is the way to do it. But they don't. It always reverts to Line Spacing.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you trying to double space the lines or the actual space in between each word?

C

Reaction score
I have Mac 365 Office. I am having problems with Word. Does anyone know how to Double Space words please/ I have watched many Youtube videos that say this is the way to do it. But they don't. It always reverts to Line Spacing.
I think I know what you mean. You want to adjust line spacing (vertical distance between lines of text), right?

If you want to change the line spacing universally, select all of the text, click on Home to open up the editing tools. Look for the icon that has arrows pointing up and down with horizontal lines to the right and a downward pointer to its right. (It should be under the section between Review and View.) With the text still selected, click on the downward pointer to pull down your choices: 1.0, 1.5, 2.0… referring to multiples of the default line space. Or you can be more detailed by selecting “Line Spacing Options” along with options for adjusting spacings between paragraphs.

I’m running Word version 16.84, so there might be subtle differences in other versions. This version comes with MSOffice 365.

Ask a Question