Leopard sever problems!!!!

Reaction score
So i just bought an imac its a 2.16 intel core duo running mac osx server 10.5 and i have been using an external hd on my pc and my wifes macbook. It worked great, then she installed the driver on my imac, well now i can't install stuff i keep gettin this error : Install failed the installer could not create the folder "/private/tmp/ Name of progame here"

what is worng??? how do i fix this??? i have a wacom bamboo and it will not work properly since the install of the external hd either, i am not able to drag apps around so that also sucks.

once the driver was installed she said she had to restart the mac and it was updating the boot cache??? would that have anything to do with it???

Please help, i need this fixed ASAP.

(i did contact the manufacturer of the external hard drive and they do not have a current unistaller for the driver)

Reaction score
oh and tried to re-install the bamboo tablet and well since i get that installe rror i am up sh1t creek

Ask a Question