SOLVED Is there an ap or hack that will let me see graphical hard disk space use like the "info" dialog

Reaction score
Hi,

when I back up my many hard disks, which is often I like to keep an eye on disk space usage.

is there an app or hack that will let me see graphically hard disk space use like the "info" dialog as below.

because there is several steep in Ventura to get that dialog, and also it woant allow JUST that dialog display, as it also shows the control panels dialog page in the background, and that part cant be closed off and covers a fair part of the screen, dam it. whar as in the last system it was just that display alone.

regards, Sandy

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 12.34.09 am.jpg

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

It will only display the different types of files on the internal drive...externals just show as used space, since normally permissions are disabled/different.

Ventura changed a lot of things, and I don't know of any way to just display the Storage pop-up window as you described.

C

Reaction score
Hi, thanks cory.. yes they really changed TOO much and some things that were perfect are now gone.. dam them apple smart arses... always trying to re-invent the wheel... though I was worth a try asking, as many here will have seen far more apps that I will ever know about. (Photoshop in my main field)

regards, Sandy

Ask a Question