I'm looking for a preloved macbook & spare parts

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been browsing all over the internet as I am looking for spare parts for a ibook G4 I am wanting to increase the ram to 1GB and upgrade it's hard drive to 80GB. I am also looking for leopard 10.5.8.

I am also looking to see if anyone is willing to donate a 2008 model macbook. I am not fussed as long as the screen and everything else is working I can replace a hard drive and battery if I need to. I write poetry and wanting to write a book the software I want to use is only on mac.

I have a mild intellectual impairment, I am 32 years old, I live in Melbourne, Australia. If someone could please help me with a preloved macbook that'll be wonderful. I have always wanting to rebuild a few as I am also a volunteer at Rotary. (Rotary warehouse in Rosebud's industrial Estate). If anyone in Melbourne is interested please feel free to donate preloved or unwanted macs or macbook drop them off at the Rotary warehouse.

Reaction score
Working with obsolete models of any computer is a challenge enjoyed by very few serious hobbyists... The biggest problem with iBooks is that nobody is making the power adapters any more.

Ask a Question