How Can I convert my email database to pdf format?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Is there any solution available to convert my email database to pdf format. I am currently running apple mail email client, signed in with gmail account. I need to convert my email database to pdf file format and save the files in order to avoid losing them. Kindly provide some useful solutions. Thanks

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by 'database'?

By database I mean to say all the emails that i currently have online. I want to clear my apple mail account and want to convert all the emails in pdf files. Is that possible?

I have searched online for solutions, and i found that one application that goes by the name of mail backup x is providing such solution.

Should i go for it? Please have a look at its official site here> http://www.mailbackupx.com/

Do reply. Thanks

Reaction score
No matter how you go about doing this, make sure first that you have a recent backup to an external device. Not sure how Time Machine would handle backing up all your EMails via incremental backups, as I use SuperDuper! for my backups.

Ask a Question