Hidden Folder in Mac OS X 10.4.11

Reaction score
As mentioned my operating system is Mac OS X 10.4.11,from couple of days i m facing a new problem.My folder for e.x wak123 which certain application was using was invisble from the root.
At first instance i thought somebody may have del it but as the application was working fine i used Go to folder command and typed the folder's name,which gave me access to the folder.
How can i make the folder visible and how can somebody do or hide it without changing the directory name.
plz tell me the procedure the only choice i have is to do clean installation.
My system I am on network.

Wak

Reaction score
As mentioned my operating system is Mac OS X 10.4.11,from couple of days i m facing a new problem.My folder for e.x wak123 which certain application was using was invisble from the root.
At first instance i thought somebody may have del it but as the application was working fine i used Go to folder command and typed the folder's name,which gave me access to the folder.
How can i make the folder visible and how can somebody do or hide it without changing the directory name.
plz tell me the procedure the only choice i have is to do clean installation.
My system I am on network.

Wak
Have you tried Ric's show and hide invisibles action?
https://www.mac-help.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294

Reaction score
I just used it.it is showing all the folder but how can i make visible an individual folder. by the way Ric script gave me an idea of one thing that some body has turned my folders invisible by using Apple Script.
I wanna know how can i turned the individual folder visible.
Plz let me know waiting.
Thanks for telling me about Ric's.

Reaction score
Thanks.It works i m happy.Now i understand how someone messed with my important folder.
Thanks buddy

Ask a Question