Help needed in connecting windows XP (running through bootcamp) to the internet

Reaction score
I've recently installed windows XP running through bootcamp on my iMac. I dont use windows a great deal but sometimes i require it for work purposes.
The problem is that when i switch to windows, my computer wont connect to the internet. I've been through all sorts of trouble shooting services but in classical windows form each one is as useless as the last.
I was told to go to control panel - network connections and then to click on "wireless network connections", unfortunately no such button appears.
Is it not possible to use the internet on windows if its on a mac, or is there some sort of update or driver i need to get.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as my graphic design work is suffering immensely from having to constantly shift from windows to OSX just to get on the web.
Thanks again.

Reaction score
Drivers are your issue, can you give me the make and model of your Mac, also, I will need the OS version.

Ask a Question