SOLVED GIMP 2.10.32 Suddenly Becomes Unresponsive

Reaction score
GIMP 2.10.32 suddenly becomes unresponsive running on Ventura 13.0 (MBA). It was working for over an hour when suddenly none of the dropdown menu would alter the picture file I was using. I tried re-installing GIMP and even running an older version. It’s a bit of a mystery. Has anyone else had anything similar?

Thanks

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't used GIMP for years and am not running Ventura on my Mac. Maybe another member will chime in here, or you could try posting this in one of the two official GIMP Forums: GIMP-Discuss

Sorry,

C

Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't used GIMP for years and am not running Ventura on my Mac. Maybe another member will chime in here, or you could try posting this in one of the two official GIMP Forums: GIMP-Discuss

Sorry,

C

OK thanks anyway. I've discovered a bit of a workaround. If you make the window smaller (instead of full screen) the functionality returns. I think I got that from a GIMP forum. Apparently it's a known bug.

Ask a Question