'Frozen' calendar in dock

Reaction score
My Mac displays the calendar correctly but the date shown in the dock does not change [it used to]. Any help will be appreciated.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK..thanks

It could be as simple as deleting the calendar icon from the Dock and dragging a replacement back to it.

Try that and let us know.

C

Reaction score
I assumed that I would drag the replacement from 'Applications'. That replacement reads 17 July, both in 'Applications" and now in the Dock. What am I doing wrong please?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
-Do you have a Time Machine or other backup of your data?
-Are you using iCloud to sync your calendar?

C

Reaction score
I have no Time Machine and I do not consciously use iCloud - possibly because I'm something of a novice in computing! Tomorrow I go on holiday for a few days and I look forward to reading anything else you may say when I return.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Enjoy your holiday and I will see if I can dig up some more things for you to try.

Be well,

C

Reaction score
Have just returned to find that the calendar now displays correctly. Nothing was done in my absence [nobody has access to my device] so, to all those with mac problems, I recommend trying a few says of leave, you never know! Thanks for your help Cory, it was appreciated as always.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries.

Hmmm...glad to hear it's working normally again, but not sure why. ;)

C

Ask a Question