Forum Software Upgrade

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You may have noticed that the forum looks a little different ;). We've upgraded to XenForo 2.1, which brings some significant improvements to how the forum software works. I'll make a follow-up post in a few days to explain some of these new features.

For the meantime, I'm busy trying to get the forum software working as it should with all of the addons - so there may be the odd bug or two over the coming week. Please let me know if you spot anything out of place and I'll work on fixing it asap :).

Reaction score
Hi Ian. There doesn't appear to be any indication of New Posts showing on the main Forum index. Or am I missing something?

Reaction score
do you mean the little dots next to the forum titles that we used to have?
Do you know, I can't honestly remember what the symbol was, but there was always something that would indicate new posts since the last visit. The only indication now, seems to be to look at the right hand side which shows when the last post was made in that forum. However, that could have been some time ago and not necessarily since my last visit.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The new forum software does work a little differently in that regard, so what I'd recommend is to use the "what's new" button on the top menu, as that'll list everything that's unread. I use that button all the time to see new posts :).

Ask a Question