Deleting Messages

Reaction score
In MacOS, how is it possible to delete all messages with a single instruction? Currently I have to delete each message separately and respond to a query about whether I really want to delete. It's less cumbersome in iOS so it should be possible to write a similar code for MacOS.

Reaction score
Email messages? If you really want to delete ALL of them, if they are on icloud.com, click on the first message to highlight it, Press on shift, go to the last message and click to highlight all of them, then on Move and choose Bin. In google.com, click on the box on the left above the messages under the magnifying glass; this will select all the messages, this will check all the message boxes (it is the same for most message apps), then on bin. Sorry, I don't know whether this really answers your question.

Reaction score
Email messages? If you really want to delete ALL of them, if they are on icloud.com, click on the first message to highlight it, Press on shift, go to the last message and click to highlight all of them, then on Move and choose Bin. In google.com, click on the box on the left above the messages under the magnifying glass; this will select all the messages, this will check all the message boxes (it is the same for most message apps), then on bin. Sorry, I don't know whether this really answers your question.
Thanks. I'll try it. You were helpful and I appreciate it.

Ask a Question