Data Recovery Company Recommendations

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a data Recovery Company? Like anyone who's had a hard drive crash, I don't want to trust the recovery of my image files to an inexperienced outfit. I have/had a LaCie d2 Big Disk 500GB with about 400GB of files on it. Evidently, the problem is most likely electronic, as there is a small hole burned on the control card. Some of the files are backed up, but not all, and they are all important to me.
It's my understanding that the 2 Maxtor drives inside are RAID O configured, which makes recovering the files more complicated. If it's risky to fix, then I want to use a reliable, established company.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
If you are pretty sure it is the control board, you can do what the recovery company would probably do anyway...that is to replace the electronics.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome,

if you would like to advertise your services then please feel free to let me know...I'm sure I can give you a reasonable rate !

I really don't see the point of registering under two seperate names and pretending to 'ask a question' and then answer it with your company info...

That would make me less likely to trust your company ! Not actually use it.

Thanks anyway. If anyone does need drive recovery...there are links below.

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Could anybody help me i have lost all my data.....actualy i had 1 hd name master ans a partition name backup witch i used for all my personal design on it , i install techpro 4 and after disintalling i lost my icon backup but i reboot just before i realised that i had lost it !(icon) and now i try reboot with the cd and i see it there but it give's an error each time i try to verify or repair
with disk utility....i still see my master icon but not the backup ? please i need some help
thnx
tom

Reaction score
Could anybody help me i have lost all my data.....actualy i had 1 hd name master ans a partition name backup witch i used for all my personal design on it , i install techpro 4 and after disintalling i lost my icon backup but i reboot just before i realised that i had lost it !(icon) and now i try reboot with the cd and i see it there but it give's an error each time i try to verify or repair
with disk utility....i still see my master icon but not the backup ? please i need some help
thnx
tom

Try Stellar Phoenix Macintosh Data Recovery Software It recovers data from damaged, deleted, or corrupted volumes and even from initialized disks. An exhaustive scan of the drive is performed to locate lost partitions. All found data in the lost partition is then presented in a tree structure so that you can copy your lost files to a working volume.

Hope it might be helpful to you.

Ric

Reaction score
I have locked this thread because it keeps getting spammed...

Data Rescue ll is about the best there is !

regards

Ric

Ask a Question