Completely restored my Macbook and it still runs slow. What could be wrong?

Reaction score
I will eagerly await responses to this problem, which I have also suffered. Anytime I run Facebook, I have to close out of all applications, shut down the MacBook (I have Mountain Lion) reboot, run permissions and the Mac still runs slow. I am tired of collecting beachballs and gearwheels!

Reaction score
Hi,

Personally I don't and never will go near sites such as Facebook or Twitter for a plethora of reasons.
But in your situation is it Facebook that only causes the beachball and necessity to reboot? Also what other apps do you have running when this occurs?

Reaction score
Hope there are no bad sectors on your drive, or any other hardware fault. Yes you need to tell more about your Mac its past history.

Reaction score
my MBP haunted really,

it had battery problem and battery is changed but MBP still it is very slow.

boots lately and apps respond lately.

sometimes I open it it behaves normaly but sometimes it slowed down and i have to wait for ages if i want to open any link even.

please help me

some says HD need to be changed , so i did on trial basis and initially it responded very well.but after few hours it slowed down.with same new HD than again someone booted on a new HD and responded well but i know that if i changed the HD it will again behave slowly.there fore i dont want to change new HD.

i think it has some issue with lodgic board. as soneone said in the in beggening when myMBP was in dead condition. and some one said it had some ICs issue that is repaired.

please what to do

when i diagnosed it said it has problem with the battery sensors , even i have changed new battery.

(* Removed email address.)
Spawn_Dooley

Last edited by a moderator:

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Hi rubayee123, please create a new thread for your problem rather than using somebody else's, Cheers SD

Ask a Question