check writing

Reaction score
With loss of quicken essentials I tried quicken 2016 but found it was far too complex for my needs. All I need is a program that will let me write and print checks, and categorized/summary them for tax purposes. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
I still use Quicken 2007, and it works perfectly. In fact, I have been using it through a number of versions of OS X. I have never tried to print checks, but I see that is an option under the File menu. Yes, Quicken 2007 is somewhat limited when compared to Quicken Essentials, Quicken 2015, and Quicken 2016, but it easily satisfies my needs.

Reaction score
I using OS10.11.2 and Quicken Essentials. Because of a death in the familyI haven't had a chance to try your suggestions, but I will do so with thanks

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your condolences We are returning back to baseline. Your suggestion was 100% right. Since I already had downloaded quicken 2016, I have both icons in the dock. I write checks on Quicken essentials as the data is there, and the format of the display is 2016. Checks print fine, and test summary run was correct. I appreciate the help

Ask a Question