Check printing on PBG4 OSX 10.5.8

Reaction score
It says from Acrobat to Quark, so I hope I'm posting in the right spot. ;)

I'm looking to find a way to print personal checks on my PowerBook G4. I'm running OSX 10.5.8 and I have MS Office 2008 and probably entourage(?), but I'm not so savvy to know more about it than that. If it's possible just to have a template, I'd love that. If I have to buy software, what's my cheapest avenue?

I haven't bought the checks yet. I do the bulk of my checks via online banking, but about 5 times a year I really just need to have my own handy. If I buy a checkbook I will lose it. If I have my address preprinted I will probably move before I finish them all up. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Melissa

P.S. OR if anyone knows a reliable website I could use/subscribe to for this purpose I'm open to that as well!

Reaction score
I think you'd be better talking to your bank. Down here we can't print our own checks, they are printed by the bank with all manner of special ink.

Ask a Question