Call of Duty 2 is a bummer

Reaction score
For the first time in years I relented and bought a game when I moved from PC to MacBook OS X. This game is pretty intense, when I can get it to run, and it is about the Russians repelling the German army from Stalilngrad during WWII. I thought it was pretty cool for the first three or four hours and then it ran out of material and began rerunning the old scenes from the beginning. Usually games have lots of depth and you find yourself going on and on, but this one repeated itself after a short five or six scenarios. Very shallow and disappointing.

There is one control key, F, which picks up stuff and explodes stick bombs on tanks, etc. This worked for a while, and then during the last rerun of trying to set the bombs that were set on a tank the F just wouldn't work, and I got killed over and over because the F just didn't make the bombs go off.

I bought the game at Comp USA and after it played OK for the first hour or so I threw the receipt away and now can't return it. So I am stuck with this game and it was nearly over forty bucks.

LDSledge
Baton Rouge
Now in Clearwater

Reaction score
This is a complaint. I tried to file a complaint with Actiivision but I think I got nowhere.

lds

Reaction score
Bluiekatt

Since you responded to this last query, I have another problem perhaps you can help me with. I cannot get Entourage to work today. It has worked well until now, and I am getting this error message "authentication failed because Entourage doesn't support any of the available authentication methods." What does this mean? What can I do to fix it?

Thanx

ld

Reaction score
then sell it
you cant blame activision if you dont like a game and get your money back if everybody was able to do that then the games manufacturers would go bankrupt

Ask a Question