App Window Is Too Small

Reaction score
152j5f5.jpg

If you can't tell where the window is, it's about in the middle and you can see only half the "x" red circle.

This application used to work for me before when I had 10.5, but when I upgraded it to 10.6 it starting giving me this. I thought it might not be working with this version, but I had a friend of mine test. He also had 10.5, but when he upgraded his version to 10.6 it was working just fine for him.

I tried to fix it by reinstalling it and downloading older versions of the applications, but it didn't work.

I hope someone knows how to help me with this and thanks in advance.

Reaction score
If you can't select the bottom left corner ( 3 diagonal lines ) and drag down and left to reveal the contents, then delete the applications Preference File and it should reset the size.

Reaction score
Did you try and resize the window???

The .plist file is the place the Window Size is kept, you could also try removing the LSSharedFileList.

Other than that it would be try and find the caches, but they could be storing this in thousands of places.

This isn't really something you can fix. You'll have to contact the App developer.

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried resizing it.

Thank you for trying to help. I'll try to asking the developer.

Ask a Question