I want to use messages.app on Windows

Reaction score
Hello guys, this seems odd but I recently purchased a Windows computer after my Macbook broke down lol. Now I really want to use iMessage on the computer but not know how. Saw this new app called WinMessage but unsure if it's safe or not. Anyone with experience?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I have no knowledge or experience with WinMessage. You could always try it out and follow their directions, but I can't comment on whether it will work and/or if it is safe.

Sorry,

C

Reaction score
If you want use messages apps on windows we have to use android emulators. Nox App Player Download on Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Mac to run android apps, games or iOS apps, games on bigger screens. Nox App Player Download or go with Bluestacks for PC which will help you to run messages apps on Mac or Windows.

Reaction score
I had used this tool, but recently, I stumbled upon on a blog post and this is what the author of the tool said:

"I am the author of WinMessage. The encrypted installer was created by a random chinese tool I found on the internet. I myself was not aware of its internals. I used it because it offered to compress multiple setup files into one. After reading about the risks on Reddit, I removed the installer. You will still be able to use the project, but must now build it from source. I hope this will help people trust the software, and I apologize for my not taking a closer look into the installer."
If your device can be jailbroken. then all you have to do is install this tweak.

Last edited:

Ask a Question