All websites look wrong

Reaction score
Every single website i go to, there is atleast something cut off. I cant even click anything that is SUPPOSED to be there because its cut off. I dont have zoom or anything its so annoying. On youtube, the youtube logo at the top left does not even show, and all of the videos are toward the left. Discord also has a weird as hell font, and microphone icon is tiny. Ive tried restarting my computer and everything. I use microsoft edge and even tried google chrome just to see if its any different. Nope, same thing, all websites look very weird and so many things are cut off. Last night I just shut off the computer and went to sleep. Everything was normal. Next morning i wake up to this... Please help, this is very annoying. Idk if this is a mac thing but i just need help. Also bing search text is super small

Attachments

• unknown (3).png
    unknown (3).png
    16.6 KB · Views: 54
  • unknown (4).png
    unknown (4).png
    6.4 KB · Views: 55
  • unknown (5).png
    unknown (5).png
    9.5 KB · Views: 54
  • unknown (6).png
    unknown (6).png
    216.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Reaction score
On most browsers command+ makes everything bigger, and command- makes things smaller. If you've got things set to be bigger, things are going to look cut off. Even if you close the browsers and reopen them, they will reopen with the same magnification that you last had on them.

Try command- repeatedly, and see if things start to look better.

Reaction score
On most browsers command+ makes everything bigger, and command- makes things smaller. If you've got things set to be bigger, things are going to look cut off. Even if you close the browsers and reopen them, they will reopen with the same magnification that you last had on them.

Try command- repeatedly, and see if things start to look better.
I pressed command- a few times and it only gets back to normal at 50% to 25% zoom. Only on the parts that are cut off, stuff like youtube still looks weird (Not a big deal though i guess, its only a logo)

Ask a Question