Where should I post my question?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Marti, if you have account related issues try contacting Admin here:

https://www.mac-help.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and look for "Contact Us" in the right corner of the black bar at the bottom ...

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply - and I I'm sorry you were offended by my frustration with Apple Support. I made numerous attempts to post a msg (or thread - y'all seem to use these interchangeably) - now I just have to figure out out what I did different this time so that it worked.

I didn't/don't confuse you with Apple Support, as I made clear - that was the intent of relating why Apple Support is unavailable to me. What spurred me to conduct a survey of other sources of Mac help were available to folks who Apple had abandoned by virtue of their disabilities.I have a colleague you is conducting a parallel survey for PC users. I am a full-time patient advocate, hence I am keenly interested in hearing from others who have been left "out in the cold" by the customer support policies of large corporations. If you have "decreed that "this is not the place to document them", I can be contacted at (e-mail address removed).
We are all volunteers too; our computers are important tools for the important work we do - most of us are on disability and do not have access to institutional IT support, hence this survey of community-based sources of support
cheers
marti

Reaction score
So you were just Trolling us to get a response. Thats not very nice. We're here to help people with their Apple computer and devices problems not partake in some covert survey.

You can mark me down as someone who doesn't help because of disabilities. I help anyone who comes with a honest question, looking for an honest answer.

Apple has many support options for people with various disabilities that go far beyond the telephone, if you were sincere in your research you would know about them already. We have fielded a number of requests from people who have accidentally enabled these extra support services.

I'm now convince you are neither looking for help nor looking to help others, and are in fact Trolling this forum.

Reaction score
I'm not going to engage in an exchange of hostilities and name-calling with you, Kaveman.
I said I was sorry you were offended by my questions, and by my efforts to help other people. However I received several courteous and helpful responses from other folks on this forum, so I am not going to judge the whole forum by your hostility.

You say you have "fielded a number of requests from people who have accidentally enabled [Apple's] extra support services". Are these msgs archived somewhere? I would be greatly interested in the information they might provide about those services and how they might be accessed. I have written to Apple but they never responded.

You might consider looking up "covert" in the dictionary.

Ask a Question