What's your weather like ? (widget-picture)

Ric

Reaction score
Thanks for that...

Missed the really hot ones the other day...

But this isn't bad for the UK, global warming kicking in !

weatherjuly2006.jpg

regards

Ric

SwampWitch

Reaction score
Here's something we don't see often in Victoria, especially in November! Pics are from two hours of snow this morning. I don't have a digital camera so I've been sticking my MacBook out the window for the pictures... very exciting here!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

snow_widget.jpg

snow_front.jpg

snow_back.jpg

Reaction score
We only get snow here in Santa Cruz once every 10 years or so, and we had our inch of snow/hail combo last winter that stuck around for almost 24 hours, so we're not due for more any time soon...

right now... rain...
Picture_3.png

and I don't believe the widget's claim that we'll get sun by Tuesday, either!

Reaction score
I am from India. In India summer season began. All roads and plants are covered with heat. I hate this weather. I am very tired in this weather.

Reaction score
There have been some very bizarre weather patterns in the NW region of GB these past few weeks. The other day it was roasting hot then the very next day a tropical monsoon, then mildly warm, next day a hail storm and now a bit hotish.
I suspect it's been the same for you Ric as you live in the NW also, and I have no doubt it's got something ta do with this global warming

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Currently in Hobart, 00:30 EDT:

Temperature: 11.9°C
Heat Index/Wind Chill: 10.5°C
Humidity: 54%
Wind: N 13km/h
Gusts: 24km/h
Pressure: 1011.2hPa
Rainfall since 9am: 0.0mm​

Reaction score
Clear
27°F -3°C
Feels Like 27°F Humidity 86% Barometer 30.62 in. Dew Point 23°F Wind Calm Visibility 10SM Reported at Baltimore / Martin, MD
at 2:12 AM EST MON DEC 12 2011

EDGEWOOD, MARYLAND

Ask a Question