There's nothing in my picture folder

Reaction score
Help required please - I have a folder on my desktop, into which I put all my photos from a recent overseas holidays. There were heaps of them and I was looking at them a few weeks ago, so I know they were in there. However, when I went to look at them today, they've totally disappeared. I've searched the computer using Spotlight, with no luck. As you can imagine, I'm devastated as there were some pictures that meant a lot to me.

Is anyone able to offer any suggestion about what could have happened to them. They aren't in the Recycle Bin either.

SwampWitch

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to mac-help.com!

Is the folder on your desktop one that you created? You haven't posted what Mac you have and which system you are running, but if you downloaded pictures from your camera, they should all still be in iPhoto.

Please check and let us know if they are there (or not)!

Reaction score
Hi SwampWitch, I created a folder on my desktop, which I called "Holiday Photos to be Sorted". The folder is still there but the photos aren't:confused:

Ask a Question