Votes: 1 5.9%
  • OS X - Panther

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • OS X - Tiger

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Ric

Reaction score
What version of the OS did you start on ?

Attachments

• system6.jpg
    system6.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 575
Reaction score
i started with 8.1 on a performa 6300 ( bad idea the machine was wacky even more wack then aperforma 6300 normally is and it gave my win 98 machine a boot virus ..thank you )

my real normal experience with the mac os was with mac os 8.6 on an imac til the imac died on me
..off course
switched to jaguar after that one and cant go without X after that any more

Reaction score
My favorite Mac game on the old classic OS was that cannon game where you aim your cannon at the systems cannon. I LOVE THAT GAME!!!! I played it for hours at school!!! What is the name of that game? Can I run it!?!? I REALLY WANT IT!!!! There was another game that I played. It was this cool game where you were like a purple block and you would drive around doing something. I played that forever but I can't remember the game! what's the name of that game?

Reaction score
I remember the game, but don't remember what it was called... I vaguely remember seeing something kinda similar on http://www.addictinggames.com/ a while ago...

My favorite old game was pre-Mac, played on Apple IIC or Apple IIE... Lemonade Stand was so cool back then!

Reaction score
YES!!!!! Tanks!!!!! GOT IT!!!! OMG that brings back memories.

That answers the first game. I am not sure if defender is the second game or not. Can you give me a link to a flash version or something that I can download and run on Tiger? Thanks!

Searay

Reaction score
Ok, it's not defender. I wish I could remember more. All I remember is playing it on a old Mac. I remember driving a purple or yellow box car like thing. I think you shot at something. I remember floor looking like a black grid with a dark to lightish purple background sky or something. There were funny shapes, and now and then a guy's voice would say something. It was hard to understand. He said something like "over here" or something like that.

Ask a Question