Subscription to posts !

Ric

Reaction score
I have changed the defaults...when a new user joins these forums and posts a question, they will automatically get subscribed to the thread that they have posted in.

This means that when anyone replies to a question they will get an email alerting them of the fact immediately. (Instant email notification !)

If you want to turn this off then just go to the userCP and change it in your options.

Apologies to anyone who is already subscribed to threads and gets duplicate email's, (not sure if this will happen or not !)

I just subscribe to every 'forum' this way when every there is a new post anywhere-email lets me know !

Only doing this because we seem to be getting a few new members who fire off a question...and then disappear...I can only imagine that they are posting their question on numerous boards and then not bothering to go back to them, just to the one that answers their question first !!!

I, like you, like to help people where I can, but it is a bit annoying when you research a question and then the 'new member' does not reply to you answer....tsck tsck

Ask a Question