Restore Deleted Folder HELP!!!

Reaction score
Hi! recently i deleted a folder from the trash. i wasn't paying attention to what i was deleting until i realized it is one of my important working folder that was deleted. I need to get it back, so is there anyway to restore deleted items from the trash?

Reaction score
Hello Ddeanie and Welcome!

You may be able to run a program called Data Rescue II. There is a free trial, but it is a shareware program. You will NEED an external Hard Drive to send the data to, then once the recovery is completed, you can move it back to where you want it/need it. This is a hit & miss thing, but it might work. I hope this helps you and I hope you are able to recover your file.

Cheerio
Searay

Reaction score
Thanks a lot searay345! just wondering if apple shop could help me retrieve back my deleted folder?

Reaction score
Hello Ddeanie, it depends on their policies. They might be able to help, but don't be surprised if they come back to you with a no for a reply. Sorry I can't be more help with answering this question.

Cheerio
Searay

Ask a Question