Problem with parental controls HELP!!

Reaction score
Hi, i have a problem with parental controls on my mac. I used to have these time restrictions in our old mac on my account when i was younger. When i had my own mac i transferred my old account straight to the new computer and my account became the administrator account on the new computer. The time restrictions came to the new computer with the account and i can't switch them off with the new computer. You can't set any restrictions on an administrator account, can you? And that's why i can't see them being turned on in the settings. The options say that there are no restrictions in use on this computer but there are. And it really annoys me. Does anyone have any idea what is there to do? Updating the software made the restrictions disappear for about a month but now the restrictions came back for some reason. I can't find any help from internet so i really hope that someone could help me. Do i have to remove the whole account and make a new one or something? Thanks for help!

Ask a Question