Printing problems !

Reaction score
new to the mac , I am thrilled w my macbook pro! i ahve great difficulty in printing adobe files. Dont know what to do. It wont print anything and I dont want to bring the acer back here!!! :mad: pls help/guide...

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Hi keera and welcome to Mac-Help forums,

Exactly what Adobe Apps files are you having problems with?

Have you run Software Update to make sure you have all the most recent software versions ...

What version of the Adobe App do you have?

And finally what printer are you using and how is your MacBook Pro attached to the printer?

Reaction score
Hey there - normal pdf files. updates are fine, and the printer is connected by usb? the printer seems to work fine with the acer. When I bought the MacBook, I did have challenges but the chaps at Virgin installed the printer software and it worked fine for sometime and I really dont know how to diagnose what the challenge is now?

Reaction score
hi Keera
Pls follow the following.
1- be sure that the printer is working and print from any other software .. if not ... try to fix it or go to step 2.
2- be sure from the printer setting .. paper size and the quality (should not be draft) and try to print .. if not go to step 3
3- try to setup adobe setting... sometime the file have some protection so you can't ptint it ... if not.. go to step 4
4- try to print it to any other printer .. if not it means may be the setting of the computer or it is your printer (go to step 5)
5- reinstall the printer again and be sure it is using the correct driver ( sometimes it can print with wrong driver and it stop suddenly)
if not ... Pls write down your computer modle and system ver. and the printer details...

Reaction score
:) thanks a lot guys .. all is well. brought in my acer - printed files, reconnected to mac - and it works! not sure how and why .. but end result is the same.! regards

Ask a Question