Os x wont start/load

Reaction score
basically im stuck at the blue screen when i try to load start up the cpu, i have tried to start up in safe mode and after accepting my login and a short time period of trying to load, it fails and then cycles back to the safe mode login page. i have reset the pram and smc...i think thats what its called...

this problem occured over a short series of events, i fell asleep last night with the laptop on beside me after pausing the bsg episode i was watching, then i woke up in the morning and tried to operate my cpu as normal but i was getting a lot of lag with everything i tried to do, playing music, opening any program, basically anytime something needed to load, it would take a realllly long time
so i tried safely shutting down and restarting it a bunch of times, no luck. i left it for a few hours, same problem. i again tried to safely restart hoping it would work, no luck. so then when i had a few applications open but no actual loading was occuring, i just held down the power button until it turned off, then i tried to turn it back on and since then have been unable to.

this is my problem, and i am appreciative for anyone out there with possible troubleshooting opens, or solutions...or any info.

thank you very much
anthony

Ask a Question