Memory warning came on to delete information. I clicked IGNORE, now it wont start

Reaction score
I clicked on "Do not warn me again" regarding the start up dick & it doesn't work any

I clicked on "Do not warn me again" regarding the start up dick & it doesn't work any longer!

The computer turns on but the screen is blank with the apple logo and a round spinning circle continues too spin. It wont take you to the screen with all your information.

Is this something someone can attempt to fix if they are not that handy with computers? Any information would be helpful.

Reaction score
Yep, can't make the cache space needed to start, you need to go in via another Mac and delete some files.

Don't forget to empty the iPhoto Trash as its a separate Trash from Finders.

Reaction score
My old MacBook won't boot up just on the white screen with apple logo and spinning circle.

I have the firewall cord to hook up to my new MBP Retina and my old guy won't do anything but sit on this screen..?

Ask a Question