Ooops there seems to be an error

Reaction score
Hi at long long last I have managed to down load RW 7.5 and the password. I have got past the point where you have to circumvent mac telling you that it could be malicious . I have downloaded the password and fed that in and I have been welcomed to RW , but as soon as I try to open it , it says OOPs THERE WAS AN ERROR , REPORT IT . I am running catalena . Anyone any idea what I must do next ?

Reaction score
Hi at long long last I have managed to down load RW 7.5 and the password. I have got past the point where you have to circumvent mac telling you that it could be malicious . I have downloaded the password and fed that in and I have been welcomed to RW , but as soon as I try to open it , it says OOPs THERE WAS AN ERROR , REPORT IT . I am running catalena . Anyone any idea what I must do next ?
Well they give an activation code with the download , I used that , is there something else ?

Reaction score
Probably help to also supply what the software is, as in name, plus your Mac's model (iMac, Mini, etc) . Would be useful to someone troubleshooting. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi mark . Mac desktop late 2013 , version 10.15.7. I have been running RW for years , it is only that I dropped it by accident and I have been unable to get it back until tonight when I managed to download RW 7.5, My website is getting right out of date now www.darkmattertransit.com and I wish to bin the whole site and create a more slim line version.Its a shame that having paid for RW ever since RW 3.1 and being used to that I now cannot use it !

Reaction score
It would be helpful to post what "RW" is. What does it stand for, as in the name of the software.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Yes, he is speaking of RapidWeaver version 7.5, which is what his website was created with. ;)

Vernony:
Where did you get the RapidWeaver installer/activation code - from Realmac Software? If not, that may be a cracked version, as they no longer sell version 7.5

Honestly, it would probably be best to contact Realmac Support directly, as they have a License Manager that you can lookup/confirm your serial number with to verify if it is still active. Their support response time is very fast, and I am sure they will be able to assist better than we can.

C

Ask a Question