No a happy bunny - Ilife 08 content.

Reaction score
Anyone using Ilife 08 especially Imovie and Iphoto. I have just purchased this software to update and what I thought was have some advanced capabilities, sadly this is not the case.
In Imovie you can no longer put yourown text or fade music in and out, and it does'nt look like you can export to Idvd either.:mad:

If you know differant please let me know as I ain't no computor genius. :smile:

Reaction score
Apologies in advance for not being able to answer your epscific queries however I suspect you are right. I happened to look at the reviews on apple for iLife 08 and they are pretty damning esp. re iMovie, less so about iPhoto which I've also been told is great by a fairly heavy user. Interestingly iMovie 08 seems to do less than it did, if the reviews are anything to go by, which is odd - I'll stick with my old version which I used for the first time recently and found it a breeze to use.

I note the fact that you say 'you ain't no computer genius' - well, so you shouldn't have to be, being an apple owner it should all be fairly intuitive and do what you expect (as is the case 99% of the time). One of apple's rar failures it seems.

Ask a Question