• Very Good

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Good

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not bothered

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Staying with the old one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Grandmother could do better than this !

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Ric

Reaction score
I have changed the style of the forums, I hope you all like them !

If you don't like the style of if, or there are problems/bugs that you have noticed please let me know.

If you want the old style back, just go down to the bottom left of the screen and there should be a pop up, that allows you to pick, Ambience, Ambience widescreen or the vBulletin blue style.

You can pick whatever style you like, your choice. I personally like this one "Ambience"

If you want to set a style as your default, then go to your User CP and change the default there.

All new users, Members and Guests will get the Ambience style as a default unless they change it.

Regards

Ric

Reaction score
WoW it looks really good, I have the W* amiance (the other one was a bit boring sorry but this is way cool :D )

Ric

Reaction score
Still messing with it at the minute, just letting you know in case it goes a bit wobbly....

Ric

Ric

Reaction score
Mac specs are currently missing from, postbit on the left hand side if you are using the Ambience or Ambience wide style.

Will try and fix later...

Ric

Reaction score
Thanks, I may get one more style, something completely different. I will post it up tomorrow.

regards

Ric

Reaction score
I like this style, it's easy on the eye...restful for when you are stressed out with a computer problem.

Ric

Reaction score
I did have a few styles that you could pick from...but it was a real pain when the forum software needed updating, every style needed to be updated !

So this one has sort of stuck for now...

regards

Ric

Ask a Question