New Release of Office 2016 for the Mac

Reaction score
A new version, V15.35, of Office 2016 and its "pieces" was released earlier today. One can get them form here:

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...542-9954-7e3209681a41?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

I am in the process of installing the updates for Word, Excel, One Note, Outlook, and AutoUpdate. I suspect all will be fine.

Update: OK, just completed the installation on my Mac Mini, and all is well. Probably the most critical one is Outlook 2016, as that is my EMail client. Works like a charm!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is Office still actual?
I've replaced Office with Google Docks and have no regrets about that. Cause I have permission to docks everywhere. Maybe I missed smth?

Reaction score
Yes, Office is still "actual", ie, around. The main program I use from Office 2016 of Outlook 2016, for my EMail needs. Works well for me. As for Word 2016 and Excel 2016 (the other two I use), they serve me well also, especially when I need to exchange documents with folks I communicate with. I never have any compatibility issues.

Ask a Question