iTunes has Forgotten Me

Reaction score
It has been a rough few days here in Saudi Arabia.

I downloaded some sort of update the other day, two in fact. They required a restart. Then I screwed up and had to reset my password, the big master OS password. I did this by asking for an e-mail. I followed the instructions and reset a new password, and I wrote it down too.

So most things seem to be up and running. But iTunes seems a little strange. I use it to watch a few TV shows I downloaded in the US. That works fine.

But I also use it to download podcasts of the US news and Rachel Maddow. I go to library, hit refresh and no new NBC News downloads. TRMS is not shown on the weekends, so no new show should be available until Tuesday my time.

FIrst possibility, I am being stupid. Perhaps there is no Sunday NBC Nightly News. If so, that is why it is not downloading.

Next possibility, iTunes has somehow forgotten what I am subscribed to. I did have to confirm my credit card information and all that. I have gone to the iTunes store and I seem be able purchase stuff.

Or perhaps something else.

Your thoughts?

Reaction score
Hi,

If you were successful as your last post says, then yes feel it was a pilot issue.

Reaction score
Hi,

Never hurts to ask, as it can be unnerving when things seem to be out of sync.

Ask a Question