imovie probs

Reaction score
Hi guys, my wife has just got a new macbook and is trying to edit our wedding vid. However, imovie keeps crashing...

opens up, blank screen and then freezes. She then has to force quit. is there anyway to repair it or is it a known issue?

cheers,
Phil

Reaction score
Hi guys, my wife has just got a new macbook and is trying to edit our wedding vid. However, imovie keeps crashing...

opens up, blank screen and then freezes. She then has to force quit. is there anyway to repair it or is it a known issue?

cheers,
Phil
Hello,
If this is iMovie 7 that you're talking about, many people are having the same problem and going back to the previous version. I'm still using version six and it's certainly not one of the fastest things around but it does the trick. :)

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Many people are having the same problem and going back to the previous version.

Yeah, Apple provides a free download (or at least they were) of iMovie '06 for those having issues with the latest version.

I upgraded from iLife '06 to iLife '08 and noticed that iMovie moved the previous version to a folder of its own so I now have 2 versions in my Applications folder.

20080225-q8tux1jd7nserx5tc7ani7w9j7.jpg

Ask a Question