iMovie Importing QuickTime Movie

Reaction score
I am using iMovie for the first time and wish to import a slide show from iPhoto. The slideshow imports fine, but I get no audio. This does not happen when I import into iDVD. What do I do to have the audio play? Thanks for any help.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there Mike and welcome,

could you tell us what versions of each you have thanks...

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Thanks, Ric. I'm running iMovie HD 6 on my G4 OS 10 4.4. I figured out the above problem last night ... I needed to check the boxes on the audio view. Now I have a new problem: is it possible to add music to just one clip? I've created an opening clip using one of the themes. This is followed by an imported slide show. When I added music to the opening clip, I checked the "place at playhead" box, and it appears to be playing right through the first clip and into the second. The second clip, a slide show, already had music, and to my ear, it sounds like I'm getting a combination of the music from clip one and clip two ... maybe it's just my ear. Thanks for your help.

Ask a Question