I need Helppp..!!!!!!

Reaction score
My mac starts up with this globe logo then goes on the mac logo ..then it stays frozen on the blue screen...what can i do to get this fix..

guys the computer stays on the blue screenwat can i do

ok...srryyy about that. i have a mac os tiger version

how long does it take for it to start...

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
My mac starts up with this globe logo then goes on the mac logo ..then it stays frozen on the blue screen...what can i do to get this fix..

Hi there :)

Your Mac is trying to start up from a Network Drive so we need to reset the Startup Disc.

Start your Mac up holding the Option key down (Startup Manager): select your hard disc. It may take some time to check all disks so don't worry about this and if your Internal Hard Disc shows up, select it and start from that.

If you are able to start normally go into System Preferences ~> Startup Disc and select your hard disc.

Reaction score
YHey thank you it does make sence,i remember i changed the start up option minutes b4 shuting it downn.

I tried what u said but is not responding to the Option key...What can i do

Reaction score
yo ..u r the man bro...thanksssssss...is loading now just as you explain...lol...thank you....!!!!

Ask a Question