How best to enable remote access to old 'archived' Mac Mail (v14.0) messages

Reaction score
I have a large number of historical email messages that I store locally on my iMac in 'archive' mailboxes in Mac Mail. I expect to be travelling for a long period soon and will not be able to take my iMac with me - probably only my iPad. I am bound to need access to some of the old messages at some time in my travels and wonder what the best way would be to store them online for easy remote access.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

You could copy the emails back to mailboxes on the mail server, or save them as PDFs and put them on your iCloud Drive.

C

Reaction score
Hello,

You could copy the emails back to mailboxes on the mail server, or save them as PDFs and put them on your iCloud Drive.

C
Thanks Cory. I was thinking of using the iCloud route too but, (Murphy’s law), my iMac is not synching my mail even though it happily synchs Notes, documents and Pages… So I’m going to have to get to the bottom of that before I can work on my original question!

Ask a Question