Graphics Card Emulator!!!

Reaction score
I'm trying to play games on mac but my graphics card sucks ...... SoOo i tried using 3D Analyzer through crossover but the mac version games doesn't run using .exe or .bat so i cant use it so i was wondering if anyone knows of a graphics card emulator for mac or how to get 3d Analyzer to work with mac based files..... i really need to know to play my games..... NOW

MY SYSTEM
Mac OS X 10.6.4
1.83 GHz intel core duo
ATY RadeonX1600 128 vRAM

my system was originally a mac running on tiger until i upgraded to snow leopard

What i want to use in an emulator... if possible

256MB DirectX 9.0-compatible NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon X1600 Pro video card with Shader 3.0 support

I know the games not the problem... i just need 256 mb of video memory to run it thats why i want emulator .... even if i run bootcamp i need to purchase windows .... which i would rather just try to get a new graphics card instead.... im looking for a low money or no money fix.... crossover doesn't work with all softwares so that one is out.

Ask a Question