Calendar

Reaction score
Have recently installed Big Sur OS, when I try to open Calendar keep getting a message "Calendar quit unexpectedly", advice would be appreciated. All other apps appear to be functioning correctly

Reaction score
Have recently installed Big Sur OS, when I try to open Calendar keep getting a message "Calendar quit unexpectedly", advice would be appreciated. All other apps appear to be functioning correctly
Hi Brabourne Sandy,

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully, you'll get the help you need.

I have yet made the move to Big Sur primarily because 1) the first few versions of any new Mac OS typically contain bugs, and 2) not all the third party software I use is compatible with Big Sur yet.

Not sure if you are aware, but a beta release for the next non-beta version of Big Sur, V11.1.0, came out on Tuesday:

And from what I have read, that non-beta release, V11.1.0, could be out by next week.

In any event, maybe someone could help you with your issue, unless it is an issue in the initial Big Sur release, and hence might get corrected in that next release.

Last edited:

Ask a Question