Applescript in Automator workflow only runs once?

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a workflow that loops through all slides in a keynote document, and replaces every image with a specific name. I'm trying to replace it with a random image from a folder, I have have a applescript that creates a random name and it works fine, but it only runs one time. So each time i run the workflow I get a new random image but it's the same for all slides, so somehow the applescript only runs once for the first slide?

I found the script here: https://iworkautomation.com/keynote/automator/image-actions-02.html. And i've attached my version with the Applescript for filename.

I'm kind of new to Automator so maybe it's something obvious in the loop/iterations i haven't grasped.

Thankful for any help!
Oscar

Attachments

• Crazy8s keynote replace.workflow.zip
    106.2 KB · Views: 372

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Our sincerest apologies for not answering your original post. Life gets in the way sometimes.

We are definitely glad you found a solution and much appreciate you letting us know.

We're here if you have additional questions, and MacScripter is a great resource for Automator/AppleScript issues.

C

Ask a Question