adc to vga conversion

Reaction score
Hi all
Does anyone know of a cheep way to convert the adc socket on a ATI Radeon 9000 pro graphics card to vga I have looked all over the place and seem to get nowhere
many thanks

Reaction score
Hi teapot,

to be perfectly honest, even if there was a way, for the price of a new ATI 9000 pro (or updated similar) it would not be worth the hassle.

You can get a similar (even better) VGA card for as little as about £30, even cheaper than that.

Reaction score
There should be adapters around though... search for them to see if you can find them in a store near you or for ordering one online.

Though it may be better just gettng a newer card, seeing how the prices for an adapter are between £20 and £30 (according to this site: http://shopping.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ss_adc_adapter.html), and as Kyomii says, you can probably get a better card for the same price.

Reaction score
Thanks guys it is pretty much as I found I have recommended upgrading the video card

Ask a Question