Active Directory time error

Reaction score
hi al ..
this is a new problem ... I tried to know any thing about it but no way .. I need help
as I said before all our Macs are conected to domain server.. when I login I should type the active directory in the active directory configer window and Binfd it. It was working fine tell I unbind and Rebend. When I BInd it ask about the name and PW .. it is ok .. same as before but in the step 3 of 5 in Binding it gives me this message:

Active Directory time error
Active Directory only permits slight variations
between the clocks on your computer and on the
Active Directoryserver. You should check the time
and time zone settings on your computer and reset
them if needed.

1- the time is correct
2- time zone is correct
3- Active Directory time and zone is correct
4- all other IBM PCs is working fine and no problem .. only with some of Mac ( 2 of 16 )
I restart the computer .. tried to log with other admin name .. nothing..

can any one help me
thanks for all

ahmed alsadr

Reaction score
Has anyone found a solution for this problem?

I only have one Mac on my network. It was bound to active directory but I unbound it because it was having trouble contacting the domain controller. It starting having problems after a security update was applied. That may be unrealted. It definately can connect to the DC because I get past the authentication stage while trying to rebind it. I keep getting the Active Directory time error. Nothing is recorded in the DC's logs.

Help

Ask a Question