Safari: Pages are being refreshed back to Google

Reaction score
Ok, so this may not actually be an issue with Safari.

The two internet forum I visit both give me this same problem. I go to the address, it starts to load, then it refreshes to "http://adobeflashplayer.uk.to/4f/" which then refreshes to something else, which refreshes to some "pkg" file which then refreshes back to google.com. So, I basically I have 1-2 seconds to view the website I want before it goes blank.

I'm curious why this is happening, and if there's anything I can do about it. The two forums I visit are the only places I've encountered this--all other websites are fine. Is this because of the website themselves, and if so is there something I can download or adjust to keep it from happening?

The two forums are:
pearldrummersforum.com
cymbalholic.com

Reaction score
Yes, they have Adobe Flash front and centre on their sites.

Your Flash version may be out of date, see if its downloaded a new version in your Downloads Folder.

grrr, bad Adobe...

Reaction score
I just downloaded the latest one (as well as the one that tries automatically downloading) and restarted... still having the problem.

Is there some way I could just block it? I tried one adblock for Safari, but it didn't do the trick (I might have to change some settings or something).

Ask a Question