Please help me!!!!!!! Install OS X fail

PJS

Reaction score
My MacBook Pro has been reliable the last 5 years I have owned it. I'm gonna try to sum this shit up real quick guys n gals. Long story short I got a kernel panic, deleted a bunch of shit. Still got it. Now attempting to re install Mac OS X using the disc that came with mac. But install is failing and saying "could not copy the necessary support files." I have Tryed removing ram discs, Tryed repairing disc. Tryed creating new partitions, Tryed erasing my drive completely. And even that failed. I've followed most steps I have seen online. Before I pay someone a pretty penny to fix this. Any other suggestions? Btw safe boot worked before I erased everything but I still got the kernel panic.

Reaction score
Tryed erasing my drive completely. And even that failed.
if the drive fails to format then OSX won't install! You will need to replace the Drive. This is a hardware problem, take it to an AppleCare Service Centre near you.

PJS

Reaction score
if the drive fails to format then OSX won't install! You will need to replace the Drive. This is a hardware problem, take it to an AppleCare Service Centre near you.

Thank you sir. I think it's about that time also

Ask a Question