Macbook Pro with Retina-Display, 13", 2015 - macOS Sierra v10.12.2

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've just bought the Macbook Pro 13" 2015 with Retina-Display and macOS Sierra as operating system installed.
I'm really glad to have it now but I didn't expect to have UILags so now, I know it isn't the performances fault.

Is this problem to fix? Yes? How? No? What should I do? Return it and buy a new one?
This MBP is really new, I've bought it 2 days ago but I tried PRAM/NVRAM reset anyways but it didn't help. I turned automatic brightness adjustment off and this also didn't help.
Would be nice, if someone helps me out

Best regards.

Reaction score
Is the UI lag significant? Since it is new, it wouldn't hurt to bring it in to the Apple Store and talk through the issue.

Reaction score
Hey, no the UILags aren't significant but you can notice them. I don't really think anyone of them could help them because to I think the internet is stronger than them and I couldn't find any help in the internet

Reaction score
I wouldn't bring it in hoping they could fix it. I'd bring it in so they can see the problem and document it...so Apple understands it's an issue. (They certainly look at metrics around reported problems and so forth.)

Also, if you wanted to return it, that would be a good first step.

Ask a Question