iTunes issues!

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to the latest version of iTunes, but when I tried opening it, it told me I needed Leopard to run it (right now I have 10.4.6). I went to OldApps, and downloaded an older version of iTunes (7.0.1) that I had before, but when I tried installing it, it told me there was nothing to install! I am rather scared of somehow losing my enormous music collection by uninstalling the brand new iTunes, and then trying to install iTunes 7.0.1. Do you have any advice on how to restore the old version of iTunes?

This situation makes me extremely nervous, because I seriously don't want to lose my music collection that represents four years of hard work!

Any help would be VERY appreciated.

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to the latest version of iTunes, but when I tried opening it, it told me I needed Leopard to run it (right now I have 10.4.6). I went to OldApps, and downloaded an older version of iTunes (7.0.1) that I had before, but when I tried installing it, it told me there was nothing to install! I am rather scared of somehow losing my enormous music collection by uninstalling the brand new iTunes, and then trying to install iTunes 7.0.1. Do you have any advice on how to restore the old version of iTunes?

This situation makes me extremely nervous, because I seriously don't want to lose my music collection that represents four years of hard work!

Any help would be VERY appreciated.
That is an absolutely bizarre error message that you received! Where did you get the update? Anyway, don't worry. All of your iTunes songs are in your Music-iTunes-iTunes Music folder. You might want to backup this folder! ;)

Reaction score
It should not be a problem for you to run the new i-Tunes

I see you running version 10.4.6... There are updates to your OS that will bring it up to 10.4.10 and reports said they might be putting one more out that you be 10.4.11 but that i do not know. I would up you system First

Ask a Question