File sharing

Reaction score
Hello,

It is the my corrected question with inside the screen shot themselves. Looking forward for any help and assistance.

I have two iMacs standing side by side running HS last version and having 16 GB memory.

In both Macs file sharing is active. This is the situation on my Mac:

The problem is that when I am trying to transfer a file from my Mac to the neighbor one via file sharing it is functioning very well. But when coming to the second mac and trying to do the same thing I am failing and getting these situations. First is the attempt to connect from the second Mac to my Mac. I try to do it in the three available possibilities.

And the result is always connection failed as presented here:

I'll appreciate any help and assistance to solve this problems.

Thanks and regards

Reaction score
Have you clicked the 'options' button and selected either 'Share files and folders using SMB' 'Share files and folders using AFP' ?

Reaction score
Thank you. Yes, I have checked both possibilities you suggested and no joy. The connection continues to fail.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Try logging out/in or restarting. Let us know if that works and we'll go from there.

C

Ask a Question