word for MAC

Reaction score
My word for mac keeps crashing, all i want to do is add a pic from my library to a document and all i get is a rotating rainbow, how do i stop it happening, and how do i save the work done befor closing down?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
The Save option would be found in the Menubar under File I would imagine. Have a look in Preferences for an Auto-Save setting you could enable. Also pressing the keyboard combination of Command () + S often will save your work. I remember working with an app for hours and it suddenly crashed and I lost all my work. I had to start from scratch BUT I learnt a valuable lesson about saving every 5 minutes or so.

Try launching Disc Utility (Applications ~> Utilities) and select your HD in the left column and click on Repair Permissions. Then reboot.

Have you plenty of free space on your HD? It could be related to that or maybe you could increase your RAM (memory)?

Reaction score
I want to draw a vertical dashed line. Got the vertical line, but I can't find the "Shape Styles" that will make it a dashed line. Format tab - no Shape Styles. I have Shape Colors, Shadow Effects, 3-D, etc. No Shape Styles. Anybody have a clue?

Ask a Question